Has anyone ever used Sharepoint Online as a firmware repository for ICG connected (external network) thin clients? We’re toying with the idea and I’ve done a bit of testing, however most, if not all of our Sharepoint sites are behind ADFS and MFA. I’m just curious before I start digging further if anyone has had success with Sharepoint at all?
Hey Alan, due to the way MS does file sharing from SharePoint, I’m not sure this would work directly as I don’t believe they put files in a standard webdav directory. It would probably be easier, and more reliable to stand up an FTP server.
Thanks Christopher. Understood and we eventually came to the same conclusion. We did end up abandoning that idea, went with Azure Blob instead and it’s working great.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Can I use Sharepoint Online as a firmware repository for ICG connected (external network) thin clients?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?
- Lanching a published desktop via Citrix gives me “Error adding store:AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR”