Has anyone ever used Sharepoint Online as a firmware repository for ICG connected (external network) thin clients? We’re toying with the idea and I’ve done a bit of testing, however most, if not all of our Sharepoint sites are behind ADFS and MFA. I’m just curious before I start digging further if anyone has had success with Sharepoint at all?
Hey Alan, due to the way MS does file sharing from SharePoint, I’m not sure this would work directly as I don’t believe they put files in a standard webdav directory. It would probably be easier, and more reliable to stand up an FTP server.
Thanks Christopher. Understood and we eventually came to the same conclusion. We did end up abandoning that idea, went with Azure Blob instead and it’s working great.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Can I use Sharepoint Online as a firmware repository for ICG connected (external network) thin clients?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?