is there a way to use Zoom VDI on IGEL OS below version 11 – 4, 5, 10? I know theyre not supported anymore, but is there a way? Thanks in advance
Hey Jesse, if the local Zoom Client as CP isn‘t possible on OS10 at least, you would have to create a CP for Zoom VDI (without any guarantee that it works😢).
OS4 and 5 are out of race because of 32bit OS.
Ill give it a try thank you 👍
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Can I use Zoom VDI on IGEL OS with IGEL OS 10, 4 or 5?0?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS