Hey guys! I’m working with a customer who is trying to use the Deployment Appliance at a single location with multiple VLANs. Is it possible for the same appliance to be used across all of the VLANs at the location? If so, how would that work? Thanks!
Hello Jose, the UDC Appliance (and it‘s DHCP Server) supports one IP Range, so I would switch to following:
Disable the Builtin DHCP Server by using the menu available on its console
Adapt the customer DHCP Servers to point on the Deployment Appliance TFTP Server of the Appliance
Of course, if other devices than Igel are there, you should limit the access by mac filter or similar.
Perfect! Makes sense. Thank you so much!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Can IGEL Deployment Appliance to be used across all of the VLANs at the location?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”