Does this mean IGEL can finally build exFAT support into IGEL OS? cloudblogs.microsoft.com/opensource/2019/08/28/exfat-linux-kernel/
From my point of view it’ll work when we use kernel 5.4, where exfat is integrated. Before it has to be added. See itsfoss.com/mount-exfat/
Might be @member but I can’t say when… Atm we are using 4.19.65
Would be very much appreciated. We are dealing quite often with students and teachers complaining about their non- working private USB drives. Explaining them they have to reformat their drives isn’t very good for the reception and acceptance of IGEL endpoints.
I would switch the whole world to EXT4, then all troubles would be gone away (at least from my very personal POV 😁) but I got your thing, Filesystem compatibility is a pain for all of us… 👍
No Btrfs @member? 😋
Valid point @member 😄
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Can IGEL finally build exFAT support into IGEL OS’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”