Can the ICG be implemented on AWS?
Yes — For installing and deploying a working environment with the UMS (Universal Management Suite) and IGEL Cloud Gateway, you need the following components:
Universal Management Suite (UMS)
For basic functionality, Universal Management Suite (UMS) 5.06.100 or higher is required. If Shadowing or Secure Shadowing is needed, version 6.02.110 or higher is required.
Devices with IGEL OS Firmware
For basic functionality, IGEL OS 10.02.100 or higher is required. If Shadowing or Secure Shadowing is needed, version 11.02.100 or higher is required.
Rread it all here: kb.igel.com/igelicg-2.02/en/prerequisites-31600928.html
Thanks for the information
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”