Regarding Shared Workspace, it obviously authenticates the user to AD, but could that also then pass into Storefront and authenticate the user in using domain pass-through?
I dont have a Shared Workspace license to test with.
yes absolutely! but it‘s only related to Shared Workplace, that is something you can can achieve without:
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Can IGEL Shared Workspace pass into Storefront and authenticate the user in using domain pass-through?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”