Is there a possibility that the Thin Clients / UMS works with an ocs inventory server?
I remember there was a CP for OCs a few years ago but I’m pretty sure it wasn’t maintained… What kind of informations would you like to gather? I would prefer to go the IMI Rest API Route to/from UMS since it’s included by default.
What the UMS shows me in terms of information is enough for me. I’m just looking for a way to get the data to the ocs inventory server. From there we get the latest information for our i-doit. (www.i-doit.com www.i-doit.com)
If OCS supports custom stuff, you could use the IMI API to query for data from UMS and pull it into OSC
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Can IGEL UMS work with an OCS Inventory server?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”