Can Imprivata be used to log into the a client configured for Shared Workplace?
Are you referring to a Type 2 setup? Desktop is already launched but users have to authenticate for access?
Once you have enabled SWP and the user has to AD authenticate into the IGEL OS, can Imprivata be used to authenticate? I’m guessing no.
Ah probably not. Are they presented with Citrix apps and desktops after IGEL auth?
why arent you using the prove-id embedded agent to auth the user against AD?
@member some could be yet, just thinking up a scenario of normal SWP but with Imprivata auth rather than AD. This scenario wouldn’t necessary auto launch a desktop after authentication.
Hope that makes sense.
+1 for the PiE recommendation that @member said. The only thing is the app/desktop picker after the user authenticates. The interface sucks. Hopefully one day they can auto-launch a StoreFront browser or something.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Can Imprivata be used to log into the a client configured for IGEL Shared Workplace?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?