our customer would like to use Jabra Headsets with UD3s (OS11) with Citrix. Audio works. The sticking point: He wants to accept the call with the button on the headset.
Is that possible? What do I need?
Thans in advance!
Hi, that should work out of the box. Which OS11 version are using? Just a hint form my side, please try to avoid the Native USB Redirection and you should be good!
This works natively for us using Jabra headsets, and CVAD 7.15
thx for the fast feedback! We tested it with IGEL OS 11.03.100.01.
Thx for the hint with native usb. Will try to disable and come back to you.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Can our users use the call button to answer calls using Jabra Headsets on IGEL UD3 running IGEL OS 11?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”