Can the OS creator tool be used to reimage a corrupted UD2 (OS 11)? If not how would I go about reimaging a UD2 that is failing to boot? Stuck on GRUB boot after a failed firmware update.
@member What about reimaging a UDPocket, which stucks on grub? Will it keep the Unit ID?
Yes, it will! The Unit ID is a kind of UD Pocket Serial Number and that one is hard coded. You might have to reset with a CLI command but that shouldn‘t be needed.
could you tell me what cli command it is? i have reimaged a ud pocket and now we have two sticks with the same id…
Sure: get_unit_id -i -f
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Can the IGEL OS Creator tool be used to reimage a corrupted UD2 (OS 11)? ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How do I export list of IGEL OS devices in UMS as a CSV?
- How to schedule all IGEL OS devices to reboot at a specific time?