I really appreciate this useful guide which allows us to use Microsoft Teams in Citrix with great performance 🙂
The Jabra USB Headsets work fine in MS Teams with HDX Optimization, but there is no sound with USB Headset when a soundfile, video e.g. youtube-video is opened in Citrix Desktop. Then it only works with internal audio of the device. Compared with Windows fatclients audio in Teams, youtube, soundfiles are working in our Citrix environment with USB headsets.
Can we add a rule for Jabra-USB-headsets in “Native USB Redirection” or how can we configure this in UMS?
Hello Christian, glad that you found it useful! Well, you could set a priorization locally, if that helps. I wouldn’t use Native USB Redirection AT ALL in this case 😄
Default sound Output: kb.igel.com/igelos-11.05/en/options-42011201.html
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Can we add a rule for Jabra-USB-headsets in “Native USB Redirection”?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS