HI Can we create a partition and share it to citrix like a drive ?
Hi, yes! It’s called custom Partition: kb.igel.com/igelos-11.02.100/en/activating-the-custom-partition-23514610.html
but you need a EMP Subscription for this usage, then just use the Mapping function from Citrix:
Tried it in my lab and it worked but I followed this Citrix guide: support.citrix.com/article/CTX238200
Thanks Sebastien i’m going to test that
what kind of windows do you have in your lab since we use Windows 2016 and I can’t find Cdmprov.dll.
and we use Igel os 11.02.130
with citrix 7.15cu3
dont work for me
Sorry, was off for a few days… Citrix 1906, 11.02.250
ok is working now i map a network drive in smbmount.
Now my question is possible to map the network drive without user and password only with passthrough
You mean, you are mapping a Samba Share from the endpoint => Share, right?
Could you open a terminal (Accessories, Terminal, +), login, and issue
mount -t cifs //your.host/yourshare -o user=,password= /smbmount
Does that work?
no i got mount error 13 permission denied is if put my user nad password is work well
but we need with passthrough
You could play with the auth methods located under: System, Registry, network.smbmount0.security_mode
Cannot check by myself atm. staying at the airport.
i try but no works is working only with user and password
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Can we create a partition and share it to a Citrix like a drive on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS