Hello, i wanted to delete some files on our UMS server since storage is getting small, and found the following folder. Is there a reason why this is so big? Can i delete these files, or are they important for ums?
Hello Ian, the only please where I would delete files is ums_filetransfer
The RMDB is you central IGEL UMS DB files, they have to stay (unless you migrate to an external SQL Server).
Ah ok, thank you @member!
Ah, another question @member, can i delete files from rmguiserverlogs? We have an administrative task that should delete anything in that folder older than 14 days, but we still have files from 2019 in there.
Usually, the Log files are rotated and cleaned up automatically (without the need to delete manually). The AdminTasks you are referring to, are tasks executed on the DB Level (which makes sense too).
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Can we delete some files on our IGEL UMS server since storage is getting low?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”