can someone help me install skype for business on IGEL OS 11.05 am unable to see it on my citrix desktop though i have enabled HDX RealTimeMediaEngine
We have 2.09.300 on our side, on 11.05.133
Which media Connector do you have on TS side?
Did you enabled it in your profile: kb.igel.com/igelos-11.05/en/hdx-multimedia-42010811.html
HDX RealTime Media Engine
probably not too helpful but i would plan on getting migrated to teams. docs.microsoft.com/en-us/skypeforbusiness/legal-and-regulatory/end-of-integration-with-3rd-party-providers
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Can we install Skype for Business on IGEL OS 11.05’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?