Question on the new UD2’s. We have not tested IGEL OS 11 in our environment and want to do so prior to deploying the new UD2. However, we have some hardware we need to replace sooner than later due to having some issues due to only 1GB of RAM. The current devices are using UDPockets. Would we be able to plug a UDPocket into a UD2 and run OS 10 on them temporarily?
Yes, not tested tbh, but you would need to allow the USB Boot in Bios which be disabled by default!
cool, that would allow us to go ahead and make things better for staff while testing out os11
That’s like an inception scenario isn’t it? An iGel booting from a USB iGel 🙂
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Can we plug a UDPocket into a UD2 (running OS 11) and run OS 10 on them temporarily?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?