Question on the new UD2’s. We have not tested IGEL OS 11 in our environment and want to do so prior to deploying the new UD2. However, we have some hardware we need to replace sooner than later due to having some issues due to only 1GB of RAM. The current devices are using UDPockets. Would we be able to plug a UDPocket into a UD2 and run OS 10 on them temporarily?
Yes, not tested tbh, but you would need to allow the USB Boot in Bios which be disabled by default!
cool, that would allow us to go ahead and make things better for staff while testing out os11
That’s like an inception scenario isn’t it? An iGel booting from a USB iGel 🙂
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Can we plug a UDPocket into a UD2 (running OS 11) and run OS 10 on them temporarily?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”