Can wireless Igels be configured to remotely connect to a work network using an embedded certificate without a BMS token?
For my understanding – what’s a BMS token?
@member wifi with certificates is definitely supported, but like @member I can‘t follow you on BMS? Do you mean a Software Token?
My Apologies BMS token is our form of VPN Token
So IGEL supports NDES with SCEP and can deal with machine- and user-based certificates.
Have a look here:
and on this site for 3 SCEP articles:
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Can wireless IGEL OS devices be configured to remotely connect to a work network using an embedded certificate without a BMS token?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”