Is there a way to deploy profiles via views automatically? I know you can assign them with the administrative tasks but there is no option to delete them after.
this is an open feature request igelcommunity.slack.com/archives/C8G21NV53/p1531981934000062?thread_ts=1531981934.000062
atm you can delete them automatically only via API:
e.g.: via PowerShell:
Thank you for your quick response. 2018… 😢
Can you please post this back to the #feature-proposals channel so the powers see it again? maybe link to this thread also
Thank you! let’s see if we can get them to add this. Only makes sense to me too…
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Can you deploy IGEL UMS Profiles via Views automatically?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?