hi all, I just wanted to know if there is a way to read or even write onto bitlocker encrypted usb-sticks with an UD-LX Device in a Citrix Session.
Hi Till, actually they are two possible ways:
Ask at our support for a actual Custom Partition called Dislocker
try to get it working by redirection the stick using the USB Redirection instead
Is There any official statement from Igel regarding support for encrypted USB sticks (e.g. bitlocker-to-go) with Igel LX thin clients?
@member something to share maybe from the PM side?
Small update: redirecting encrypted USB storage devices to be used directly within the session is supported for Citrix environments as of CVAD version 1808 (docs.citrix.com/en-us/citrix-virtual-apps-desktops/policies/reference/ica-policy-settings/usb-devices-policy-settings.html) and probably also for MS RDS environments as of Windows 10 or Windows server 2016. Not sure however if there is any specific Igel LX thin client config required to get this working (i guess not, as long as USB redirection is supported by the (thin) client…)
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Can you read or even write onto Bitlocker encrypted USB sticks with an IGEL UD-LX Device in a Citrix Session’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”