Using UMS, I just enabled System > Logging for both messages and Events. Just wondering if I am able to tell which user login to the thin client ? I checked Event Messages > Authentication but is empty. Is there any audit trail for such activity ? Thanks,
You mean for sessions started on the endpoint? Then the Logging Settings you used aren’t the right ones, they are covering the actions between UMS<=>Endpoint:
You mean a list if login / logoffs?
Thin client or profile: System; Remote Administration ; Logging;Log login and logout events checkbox
UMS: UMS Administration; Misc Settings ; Enable user logon history checkbox
Hope it helps!
Thanks.. your way of explanation makes it clearer. What I have done is UMS to EndPoint, what I want to log is EndPoint to User. Will keep my UMS logging and get the logs auto deleted after 60 days.
That‘s perfect for general logging, right!
Did the last screenshot worked? If not, which kind of local Session on endpoint do you want to monitor?
I just want to see which AD account login to the Thin Client. From the logs, I think it did specify login activity but never mention who login.
You are in the wrong window for that, it‘s on the main page of your endpoint.
Perfect … got it. It was hidden and I didn’t see it until I expanded my VM session to full screen.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Can you report on which users login to an IGEL thin client?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”