Hello everyone, we bought 32 EMP licenses to administer Windows 10 UMA clients. I have assigned the 32 EMP licenses in the ILP.
In the UMS, the 32 EMP licenses are visible under UMS Administration -> Global Configuration -> Licenses -> Distribution. We also have 76 workspace licenses. The problem is that I cannot assign the license to the UMA clients. “No compatible packs are available for the selected devices”
Is that possibly the wrong license to license UMA clients?
The license information says “unlimited license available”. Should that be so or does it have to be something else? In the UMA Client, the IGEL Device Information under IGEL License says: UMS Remote Management is licensed. Is that enough? I just want to make sure I’ve properly licensed the devices. Thanks in advance.
Hello , is there one Linux device at least that took over an WE/EMP? What does the license info says in UMS?
Hi, I have attached 2 screenshots.
1. IGEL UD3-LX Device
2. Laptop Windows 10 with UMA Client
Then, you are good! Perfect.
Thank you very much. 🙂
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Cannot assign the license to the IGEL UMA clients – error “No compatible packs are available for the selected devices”‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS