I’m not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but I recently had a lenovo thinkpad sent to depot. When it returned it booted up in windows. When I go into the boot menu, it shows IGEL_EFI_1, IGEL_EFI_2, the ssd, and PCI_Lan. I’ve made sure secure boot was turned off but can’t seem to get IGEL to boot.
So someone installed Windows over Igel OS? right?
There, the easiest way would be to reflash the device with IgelOS.
Awesome, I’ll try this and let you know. Also, congrats on the recent promotion!
Thank you so much Caleb!!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Can’t boot to IGEL OS – in boot menu it shows IGEL_EFI_1, IGEL_EFI_2, the ssd, and PCI_Lan’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS