I’m not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but I recently had a lenovo thinkpad sent to depot. When it returned it booted up in windows. When I go into the boot menu, it shows IGEL_EFI_1, IGEL_EFI_2, the ssd, and PCI_Lan. I’ve made sure secure boot was turned off but can’t seem to get IGEL to boot.
So someone installed Windows over Igel OS? right?
There, the easiest way would be to reflash the device with IgelOS.
Awesome, I’ll try this and let you know. Also, congrats on the recent promotion!
Thank you so much Caleb!!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Can’t boot to IGEL OS – in boot menu it shows IGEL_EFI_1, IGEL_EFI_2, the ssd, and PCI_Lan’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”