how can I get again the new firmware 11.05.120 to download displayed in my UMS?
Is there any way to update the display?
Hello, what do you mean by again?
You could empty the recyclebin, hit f5 and retry.
If that doesn‘t work, we could reimport the firmware by hand:
Big Thx, it worked! 😉
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Can’t download firmware a second time, how do i get IGEL OS to download to the IGEL UMS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?