how can I get again the new firmware 11.05.120 to download displayed in my UMS?
Is there any way to update the display?
Hello, what do you mean by again?
You could empty the recyclebin, hit f5 and retry.
If that doesn‘t work, we could reimport the firmware by hand:
Big Thx, it worked! 😉
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Can’t download firmware a second time, how do i get IGEL OS to download to the IGEL UMS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?