Hi all – any idea? There is no chance to download the firmware again or see a status of the download
I would check the directory if the files were downloaded and remove them if so:
C:Program Files (x86)IGELRemoteManagerrmguiserverwebappsums_filetransfer
Sometimes it’s best to download manually from here and import the zip into UMS
yes it is possible to download manually but… to be honest not the way the ums is designed for 😉
I agree, would be good having a proper progress status of the download.
There is a progress bar after starting the download – just select the firmware you started to download
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Can’t download IGEL OS firmware or see a status of the download?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”