Just want to check if this is the behaviour or possibly my configuration issue. In your thin client, can you ping other computer in your own subnet using hostname instead of IP address ? I can ping the hostname if it is FQDN but the hostname itself not working. Is this the behaviour ? Thanks.
I haven’t tried from a thin client, but if you are using DHCP, do you have option 15 configured?
You probably don’t have a default domain configured in DHCP or in your IGEL configuration (if not using DHCP)
Each thin client has a fixed IP address. Is this the place where I need to put the default domain ? I input the Domain Controller FQDN here. Should I remove the Domain Controller ? How about nameserver ?
Hmm… luck must be with me. I am quite sure I tested it but not working. Do I still need to retain Dynamic DNS registration ?
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR