Hello everybody. We tried to connect our new IGEL with OS 11.03 to Windows Virtual Desktop. But there is always an error “Website not reachable”. If we try with our notebooks from the same networks. It works. Did anybody already had similar issues with IGEL and WVD?
Hi Ivan, that might be related to the old Framework, did you tested the latest 11.04.240 Firmware?
Thanks. I will try and give feedback
Thanks to Sebastien. Works perfect now
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Can’t reach WVD – Error “Website not reachable” on IGEL OS’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive