Hello everybody. We tried to connect our new IGEL with OS 11.03 to Windows Virtual Desktop. But there is always an error “Website not reachable”. If we try with our notebooks from the same networks. It works. Did anybody already had similar issues with IGEL and WVD?
Hi Ivan, that might be related to the old Framework, did you tested the latest 11.04.240 Firmware?
Thanks. I will try and give feedback
Thanks to Sebastien. Works perfect now
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Can’t reach WVD – Error “Website not reachable” on IGEL OS’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?