Hi, for the RDSH environment we use a Logitech C930e webcam for teams. This webcam has also a microphone build in. Strange thing is I can only redirect the webcam to my RDSH session and not the microphone. When I use the Teams CP on the Igel both work so it must be an option / setting of USB redirection. Am I forgetting someting or doing someting wrong?
The C930e is a composed USB device so basically two devices in one box.
Audio is handled by a different virtual channel that you need to enable.
Under RDP Global > Mapping > Audio you need to enable Audio recording.
@member I have this enabled. That’s the strange thing
Do you see the mic in the Sound Preferences?
Locally, yes. But only onder advanced. I can choose it but not save my choice. Default is HDA ATI HDMI
Within the IGEL Setup locally, under Accessories > Sound Preferences > Options you should be able to set the default sound input
This is OS v10.
On OS 10.06.170 the option exists too.
Just like OS11
I might have made a typo. Will check it tonight. Let you know if that was the problem.
Well, locally is seen as default now (typo indeed) but after starting the session it isn’t seen in the session en when minimalize the session the setting is gone
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Can’t redirect audio from Logitech C930e webcam in Teams in RDSH environment?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS