Igel UMS: 5.08.120
Thin Client: Igel UD3-LX 51 (10.05.500.01)
I can’t register the Thin Client in my UMS. We already have one TC with Linux in the UMS with the Same OS!
The certificate of the UMS is already on the TC, because I got the TC in my UMS with its MAC and IP-Adress…
But I can’t register it Finaly.
Do you have an Idea?
Good morning! Did you already checked (Windows-)/Firewall like described here: kb.igel.com/endpointmgmt-6.01/en/registration-of-a-device-fails-10324408.html ?
Do you get a error message after registration?
We have opened all Ports in the Firewall for the UMS and the TC’s
Ok, sounds good but IMHO this message is to 99% network communication blocked related.
From UMS=>Endpoint can you open a putty or telnet and try to connect to Port 30005? Same from Endpoint but by opening a terminal (Setup=>Accessories=>Terminal=>Blue Star=>Save), login as root and probeport ipofyourums 30001
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Can’t register IGEL OS Thin Client in my UMS. We already have one IGEL OS device in the UMS’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS