Hey everyone! Prospective customer here trying to test out a few units. I can’t seem to login to clients with AD credentials. I can login and manage UMS just fine. Do I have to give permissions to login to the clients?
Hey! Good to have you here!
So, you are trying to login on our Igel OS, using Active Directory creds, right?
Can you share the steps you followed?
On that second link, I added all of the domain controllers, do I need to change it to only one?
For testing, yes, even if that shouldn‘t matter, if one isn‘t available, we would pick the next one. Did you thought about checking if DNS Server are set correctly, all server are resolvable?
Can you share screenshots maybe?
Changing it to the single DC did the trick
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Can’t seem to login to IGEL OS clients with AD credentials, do I have to give permissions to login to the clients?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?