Hi All, we recently upgraded to ums 6.06.100 and now have UMS Web App available… what i notice is that i can’t shadow from there as it looks like no device is online in this webpage (from the normal client they show active).. what do we need to do to solve this? And also profiles is not visible? or is this “as designed” ?
Hi Jimmy, since UMS 6.06 is asking for more resources, and a lack of them can reflect in missing features: how many RAM did you assigned to the UMS Server and which kind of DB are you using?
Hi Sebastien! we have 8gb and how do i check the db version?
Easiest way: RDP the UMS Server, open the UMS Administrator and go to Datasource, I would like to see if this an embedded / extermal SQL:
its an embedded one
Atm. we are commending to have at least 9gb assigned:
ah we know what to do 🙂
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?