Hi All, we recently upgraded to ums 6.06.100 and now have UMS Web App available… what i notice is that i can’t shadow from there as it looks like no device is online in this webpage (from the normal client they show active).. what do we need to do to solve this? And also profiles is not visible? or is this “as designed” ?
Hi Jimmy, since UMS 6.06 is asking for more resources, and a lack of them can reflect in missing features: how many RAM did you assigned to the UMS Server and which kind of DB are you using?
Hi Sebastien! we have 8gb and how do i check the db version?
Easiest way: RDP the UMS Server, open the UMS Administrator and go to Datasource, I would like to see if this an embedded / extermal SQL:
its an embedded one
Atm. we are commending to have at least 9gb assigned:
ah we know what to do 🙂
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Can’t shadow IGLE OS devices from UMS Web App’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?