Hey Guys, im trying to do an firmware upgrade on a UD pocket. and i have the firmware availible in UMS, but as soon as i trigger an update i get a Firmware update error on the UDP stating it cant resolve update.igel.de.pub/osiv.ver ( why is it trying to connect to the internet if the update is availible in UMS_filetransfer ?
Wha’ts the host path in the UMS?
thats all correct it also works on the UD3 and UD7
Just the UD pocket that seems to want to connect to the internet
You have to use a different FW Update for our UD Pocket. It is the Update for UDC3 -> www.myigel.biz/index.php?dir=IGEL_UNIVERSAL_DESKTOP_CONVERTER/updates/
Now it works!! thanks for the quick response! More drinks for you at Disrupt!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Can’t update IGEL OS devices, receive ‘cant resolve update.igel.de.pub/osiv.ver’ error’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?