Hey Guys, im trying to do an firmware upgrade on a UD pocket. and i have the firmware availible in UMS, but as soon as i trigger an update i get a Firmware update error on the UDP stating it cant resolve update.igel.de.pub/osiv.ver ( why is it trying to connect to the internet if the update is availible in UMS_filetransfer ?
Wha’ts the host path in the UMS?
thats all correct it also works on the UD3 and UD7
Just the UD pocket that seems to want to connect to the internet
You have to use a different FW Update for our UD Pocket. It is the Update for UDC3 -> www.myigel.biz/index.php?dir=IGEL_UNIVERSAL_DESKTOP_CONVERTER/updates/
Now it works!! thanks for the quick response! More drinks for you at Disrupt!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Can’t update IGEL OS devices, receive ‘cant resolve update.igel.de.pub/osiv.ver’ error’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?