Hi what can we do in that case?
Update failed, since then we cannot reach the Igel M340c Device from remote.
Hi Robert, may I ask from which version to which version you are updating? It’s OS11 right?
10.06.190 to 11.11.04.240
Directly or via the upgrade procedure? kb.igel.com/igelos-11.05/en/upgrading-igel-devices-from-igel-os-10-to-igel-os-11-42009068.html
via ums profile, fw and reboot, but now I cannot reach the client. it is producing this window, and there is no menu, settings available. looks to me as it is broken
after every boot it tries to finish the fw upodate, but not working
It might be, the easiest way would be to reflash the device via OSC Stick.
yes, in the boot menu after hitting ESC, we have to choose emergency boot rigt?
No, sorry I meant another approach: create a bootable OS Install USB Stick 😞
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Can’t update IGEL OS devices remotely, what do I do?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS