Are there any changes in USB device detection between OS10 and OS11? After Upgrade to OS11 (UD6) my USB hand-held scanner gets not redirected to HDX. Tested also with the new UD3 LX with OS11, same here.
Hi , beside Workspace app, Kernel and a lot of other components, no changes😁
Which OS11 version are you using? Can you provide a screenshot of your USB Redirection profile?
11.03.100.01 sure here are my USB settings (I think all class-id’s are enabled)
(view image in the IGEL Community on Slack)
Fixxed it, there was a missing setting in difference between OS10 and OS11 Profile, I love the comparing feature in UMS, helped me a lot!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Changes in USB device detection between OS10 and OS11?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”