On UMS 6.03, when I try to check for new firmware, I get the message “Internal error: java.lang.NullPointerException See log files for details.
Given the UMS server a reboot after the upgrade?
It’s a fresh installation and I was able to check for new FW in the past (december)
Same here. Last UMS version and reboot to be sure but same error.
Same here too…
Hey guys. Please open a ticket, seems to be a more general topic:
6.04.110 just released that should solve the null pointer : www.igel.com/software-downloads/workspace-edition/ www.igel.com/software-downloads/workspace-edition/
Sounds good, thanks!
Tested upgrading to 6.04.110 and no errors on launch, looks good.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Checking for new firmware, I get the message “Internal error: java.lang.NullPointerException See log files for details” on IGEL UMS 6.03’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?