On UMS 6.03, when I try to check for new firmware, I get the message “Internal error: java.lang.NullPointerException See log files for details.
Given the UMS server a reboot after the upgrade?
It’s a fresh installation and I was able to check for new FW in the past (december)
Same here. Last UMS version and reboot to be sure but same error.
Same here too…
Hey guys. Please open a ticket, seems to be a more general topic:
6.04.110 just released that should solve the null pointer : www.igel.com/software-downloads/workspace-edition/ www.igel.com/software-downloads/workspace-edition/
Sounds good, thanks!
Tested upgrading to 6.04.110 and no errors on launch, looks good.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Checking for new firmware, I get the message “Internal error: java.lang.NullPointerException See log files for details” on IGEL UMS 6.03’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?