Hi all, I need to port cisco jabber in igel plateform (running on linux os), any idea how we can proceed. I have seen cisco jabber vdi limited support in firmware. How to use it?
Hello Gaurav, if you are on the latest firmware, with the latest Cisco JVDI optimization client installed it is fully supported. You do need to talk to Cisco and make sure y ou have the correct versions installed in your VDI image, but I have talked to multiple people who say it works well.
jvdi client version 12.7 is in the latest couple versions of IGEL OS 11. It is compatible with Jabber for Windows and jvdi agent versions 12.7 and 12.8. Both Jabber for Windows and JVDI Agent have to be the same version.
And now seeing conflicting information from Cisco Documentation:
so, now we will do some testing
We to install vdi client and vdi agent in igel thin client, actually I have created virtualizated environment on linux also install USM server on it, then run IGEL os image on linux. not sure where to place what. If you any idea that might be very helpful. Thank
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Cisco Jabber/JVDI optimization help?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to downgrade IGEL OS versions?