FYI if you are a Citrix Optimized Teams user who is trying to use Workspace client 2101 to 2104, calls may crash when you attempt to screen share. This can be fixed by applying the below registry setting.
Hi William 😄 , hope you are doing fine! Thank you for sharing that info! great stuff!!
Many Thanks William and also for the great cooperation – you can always contact me if you need some help
@member Thank you for this! I’ve experienced this issue with firmware 11.05.112 with CWA 21.03.0 (default). Downgrading to 20.12.0 resolved for me. But, I’ll apply this reg change and see what happens. And, just curious where you discovered this. Was this through trial or error? Or, is there a known issue listed?
@member Yes this was what I saw as well. 2012 resolved but didn’t have the other bug fixes. This is hot off a Citrix support case that has been open about a week and was what they recommended I try.
Thank you for this information. Is the screen sharing crash problem really still affecting CWA 2104 too? Was planning to upgrade some devices to the newest PB and use 2104, did left out 2103 due to this issue. Citrix says should be fixed with 2104
yes, you need this fix on 21.03 and 21.04
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Citrix Optimized Teams user’s call crash when attempting to share screen on IGEL OS’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”