I know I am missing a checkbox somewhere, so I am hoping someone can point me in the right direction. In our Citrix farm our policy dictates that we terminate Citrix sessions if the state is disconnected for an hour. What we are noticing on our thin clients, is that the state never changes to disconnected in Studio. We are using AD auth to auto login to storefront on login. Firmware version = 11.02
Windows clients are disconnected as expected.
Couldn‘t give you a Checkbox to tick, but more point you to the Citrix Logoff idle way:
in a first step!
Hey @member are you looking to disconnect the session from the endpoint automatically, then allowing the 1 hour timer to start?
I guess you mean this Citrix Policy, right?
That Citrix policy is in place, and works for our Windows clients, but not for our Igels
Cannot check Citrix atm., but was thinking about the Custom countdown command
and a pnlogoff
Are you using the AD authentication on the IGEL device with pass-through authentication to the Citrix receiver?
Yessir – this is where I think the issue is
OK, give me a few minutes. I had something similar to what @member was hinting at. Let me see if I can make something that would help here.
@member is this the same script that you referenced on Github? old.reddit.com/r/Citrix/comments/59wkhm/igel_auto_logoff/d9tatir/
@member yes, that‘s my first approach, but the second link is a builtin Igel way (so second approach 😄)
Yea, I have a profile I can give you Barry, but I tweaked it a bit since my last test so I am validating. I just have to wait 1 minute between tests to make sure it works consistently 🙂
Give this a shot. It is currently set to lock after a minute of inactivity. See if it does what you are looking for.
Thanks for this @member I will test it later today
Sounds good, if it doesn’t quite work right let me know. I can always tweak it a bit.
Good morning @member, I just wanted to check and see if that profile is working for you?
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Citrix policy dictates we terminate Citrix sessions if the state is disconnected, but IGEL OS state never changes’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS