Anyone saw this problem? 11.05.120 – it works fine from web browser, but not from Workspace app. Reverted back to 11.04.270 – and it works fine. So there is definitely issue with 11.05.120
No, I didn‘t… Does it work if you change the default CWA Client to 20 or 19?
Had no time to dig it deeper. Rolled back to previous firmware and all good….
I created a new Citrix profile and rolled it back to 19.12 (default was 20.10), and we can now connect to CWA with the new 11.05.120 firmware. Something in this firmware with 20.10 CWA isn’t playing nice.
You should use 21.03 with 11.05.120
the highest we have is 20.10; we’ll upgrade UMS shortly though.
It might be related to the fact that your profile is still based on an older firmware too, just right click it and update the firmware it is based on.
Yep, that was the trick. It was based on a much older firmware. Thanks Seb!!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Citrix Workspace App is not working with 11.05.120’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?