Anyone saw this problem? 11.05.120 – it works fine from web browser, but not from Workspace app. Reverted back to 11.04.270 – and it works fine. So there is definitely issue with 11.05.120
No, I didn‘t… Does it work if you change the default CWA Client to 20 or 19?
Had no time to dig it deeper. Rolled back to previous firmware and all good….
I created a new Citrix profile and rolled it back to 19.12 (default was 20.10), and we can now connect to CWA with the new 11.05.120 firmware. Something in this firmware with 20.10 CWA isn’t playing nice.
You should use 21.03 with 11.05.120
the highest we have is 20.10; we’ll upgrade UMS shortly though.
It might be related to the fact that your profile is still based on an older firmware too, just right click it and update the firmware it is based on.
Yep, that was the trick. It was based on a much older firmware. Thanks Seb!!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Citrix Workspace App is not working with 11.05.120’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS