I think we are having compatibility issues with the Zoom Plugin. Our desktop is currently the Zoom Client for VDI 5.5.20501. Is the version running on 11.5.133 working with this version? I see they are both 5.5 builds. We are currently on an older iGel OS version and have clients disconnect randomly and the issue is not repeatable. It will happen 4-5 times for a user then stop. (we are on 11.5.100 and running vmware horizon 😎
Right, that‘s what the Compatibility list gives back:
We have 5.5.12716 on IGEL OS 11.05.133
Cool so that should get it fixed cool beans
I keep my fingers crossed🙏👍
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Compatibility issues with the Zoom Plugin, some clients disconnect randomly’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS