have a question about the Citrix appliance mode (SelfServiceMode) in OS11.03.100
If I configure this mode and enter the Netscaler URL instead of the Storefront URl I have to login two times to watch the apps.
Is there a possibility that the second logon to the storefront is passed through ?
did you you had enabled “Pass-through from NetScaler Gateway” on your StoreFront server? Best regards, Seb
on the storefront Passthru for Netscaler is activated.
Then, next question: do you entered something else to the Server URI like a Store Name? If yes, please remove it.
No only the URI
Gateway configured for Single Sign On Domain and Single Sign On with Windows in the Session Profile?
in the gateway session profile under publishe applications is single sign On Domain configured an under client experience is single sign on with windows is Off
Make sure the domain configured matches what’s configured in Storefront and I’d enable SSO with Windows
on storefront is any domain configured, but we logon with UPN instead of domainuser
Do you have the SNIP configured in SF under General Setting for the Gateway?
no the vip and no callback url
i change netscaler ldap to samaccount logon , no luck same issues
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Configuring Citrix appliance mode and enter the Netscaler URL instead of the Storefront, Is there a possibility that the second logon to the storefront is passed through on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”