Homeoffice users get a strange Http Error when they try to connect to the Storefront via Netscaler. The problem started after I renewed the ssl cert from the public website on Netscaler, the Storefront certificate was not changed.
Error Message: “Error adding store: Am Error_HTTP_Server_Certificate_Not_Error: Have you installed your root certificate?”
When i connect with Windows or iOS clients I don’t have this issue.
Actually I cannot access the clients that are in Homeoffice, so i cannot install a certificate.
Hi, you need to install the root certificate on the client system. Windows / iOS clients can manage the certificate chain by themselfes. Firefox / Citrix on OS11 requires the local cert…
Hi, The Storefront cert is installed on the clients and it was not changed. I changed just the public Netscaler cert. Am i missing a step in between? The “old” Netscaler cert is not installed on the clients, and it works…
You can try to import the new cert to a client where its possible. But i just used the root cert and it works fine for everything…
Hi, What happens when opening a Webbrowser Session to your NS? Do you get some SSL Error there and if yes, where: during Site opening or when opening an app/desktop?
Did you link the new certificate with the Intermediate and Root certificates in the Netscaler?
Rightclick the certificate, click link->select the intermediate that pops up, then do the same with the intermediate to the root.
I restored a Snapshot of the vm before i changed the bindings, and binded the new certificate again… and now it works…. don`t ask me why… Thank you all for your help!!!! This Community is great!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Connecting to Citrix Storefront via Netscaler, “Error adding store: Am Error_HTTP_Server_Certificate_Not_Error: Have you installed your root certificate? on IGEL OS’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”