Any idea why Connection Bar is not showing up?, I have Connection Bar enabled, add “sed -i -e ‘s/^;connectionbar/ConnectionBar/i’ /services/ica/ICAClient/config/All_Regions.ini” (without the ” ) to System->Firmware Customization->Custom Commands->Desktop->Desktop Final Command
Which Firmware and Receiver version? The config is sometimes slightly different…
13.5.0 receiver 10.03.570
It seems only work with this grep -q -F ‘ConnectionBar’ /services/ica/ICAClient_184.108.40.20699729/config/All_Regions.ini || sed -i ‘305 iConnectionBar=true ‘ /services/ica/ICAClient_220.127.116.1199729/config/All_Regions.ini
Hi @member apart from your solution, you can now enable the Citrix Connection Bar in the registry with the 13.10 Receiver. See the release notes for 10.05.100 for where you can enable this. You would also need to disable the IGEL toolbar (the grey one that you may have seen with sessions) – this is all in the release notes.
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?