Any idea why Connection Bar is not showing up?, I have Connection Bar enabled, add “sed -i -e ‘s/^;connectionbar/ConnectionBar/i’ /services/ica/ICAClient/config/All_Regions.ini” (without the ” ) to System->Firmware Customization->Custom Commands->Desktop->Desktop Final Command
Which Firmware and Receiver version? The config is sometimes slightly different…
13.5.0 receiver 10.03.570
It seems only work with this grep -q -F ‘ConnectionBar’ /services/ica/ICAClient_126.96.36.19999729/config/All_Regions.ini || sed -i ‘305 iConnectionBar=true ‘ /services/ica/ICAClient_188.8.131.5299729/config/All_Regions.ini
Hi @member apart from your solution, you can now enable the Citrix Connection Bar in the registry with the 13.10 Receiver. See the release notes for 10.05.100 for where you can enable this. You would also need to disable the IGEL toolbar (the grey one that you may have seen with sessions) – this is all in the release notes.
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?