What’s up community! Anyone else have this odd little issue I’m seeing in converted laptops where when they lose a WiFi connection you’ve got to manually reconnect, even reboot sometimes? These are old dell latitude 6xxx and 5xxx models
Hi Zachary! No, not for the moment… Could you describe in which context this happens? I mean when roaming between cells, a single (hidden?) Wifi and on which Firmware they are?
Roaming between APs. A hidden, but set by profile, SSID. Firmware is OS11.01.100. Our network team made some changes to the APs today though, so we seem to be looking better at this point.
Great!! In addition to your changes, you could also have a look here:
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Converted laptops lose a WiFi connection I need to manually reconnect, even reboot to reconenct’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”