We have updated our UD3 to firmware 10.06.179.01
Since then it is no longer possible to press three buttons at the same time.
CTRL Alt DEL does not react anymore.
Is there a configuration for this in the UMS?
Sounds a bit like this thread: igelcommunity.slack.com/archives/C8GP9JHQE/p1589923345097600 igelcommunity.slack.com/archives/C8GP9JHQE/p1589923345097600
Thanks for the quick answer.
Our problem seems to be somewhat different.
Since the update, all key combinations with three simultaneous keys no longer work.
Is it only happening on 179? 170 or 130 were fine?
Try to uncheck
This key has got the wrong default in 10.06.171, fix is underway in next PB
I just retested it.
Firmware downgrade to 10.06.130 three key combinations work.
Firmware upgrade to 10.6.179 tree key combinations do not work.
Yes, fix will be included in 10.06.180. In the meantime pls uncheck the toggle key. @member explains it more visually here:
Oh, okay, I get it now.
With the suggested configuration it works again now.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘CTRL Alt DEL does not react anymore after updating to IGEL OS 10.06.179.01’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS