On our IGEL clients the shortcut ctrl+alt+2 for typing an @ does not work in the citrix sessions opened on them.
Is there any way i can allow this?
Thanks in advance
Hi Jonas, which firmware are you using?
Hi Sebastien. I’m using the Firmware 11.04.100.01
Ok! Can you provide a screenshot of your Userinterface>Language settings?
If it is only in the Citrix session, it is most likely the language settings on the Citrix Server / VDI desktop.
Here is the screenshot. We use Templates for the language. So in this case we use the system language de-de and the keyboard de-ch
What about the CItrix image
Great!! Since you are working with Template keys (which is great) could try the @ locally too? In the Startmenu as an example?
I’m sorry, i can’t provide a screenshot of the Citrix Session at the moment. As the client is at the location of our customer. I will try to get a screenshot and post it here.
Thanks for the hint. I will try that as soon as i’m in front of the client again. At the moment i’m in the home office.
Isn’t it AltGr-2 only in the de-ch keyboard layout?
It is @member ! What are you thoughts?
I think this is the default behavior with Ubuntu. Ctrl-Alt-2 doesn’t map to @ locally – I don’t see an easy way to change.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Ctrl+alt+2 for typing an @ does not work in the citrix sessions on IGLE OS’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive