I just recently updated my Citrix environment to LTSR 1912 CU 1 and also updated my IGEL UD6 clients running IGEL OS to the latest 10.6 build. My users are not able to use Ctrl+Alt+Del anymore to lock their virtual Windows 10 desktops. Is there a new setting taking effect in this or something new to configure in settings? This has never been an issue in the past.
Would have to try in my lab but you could check if this Registry Setting is set, if yes, disable it and retry:
WIN+L gives them more time for coffee 🙂
Hi, A lot of other customers have noticed this issue in firmware 10.06.179 – this is due to a registry option that changes the function of the ALT key. To revert the changes, please disable the following registry value: Profile/Setup > System > Registry > userinterface.keyboard.toggle_ctrl_alt
Thanks everyone! @member I have applied this fix and I will see how this impacts my users when we return to regular office hours!
Worked liked a charm! Thanks again!
@member you genius. We’ve just started pushing 10.06.179.01 around and discovered that we could no longer access the setup or terminal screens. It had us stumped, figured it had to be a configuration item somewhere. So grateful for the IGEL Slack community for having a solution already!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Ctrl+Alt+Del no longer works in Citrix session after updating LTSR 1912 CU 1 and IGEL OS to build 10.6’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?