Does anyone Else use USB Bluetooth headsets. Do you get a delay when playing sound or feels like it takes about a second to connect and play sound ?
Yes, I use Jabra! Sounds like the Headset gets redirected through USB. Can you disable USB Redirection just for testing?
How do you disable usb redirection ? Does this affect getting delay ?
Getting delay response with XenDesktop
It might, but it‘s a supposition😀
Go to your Citrix Profile, Sessions, Citrix, Citrix Global, Native USB Redirection/Fabulatech USB Redirection (please uncheck both).
Both are unticked already
Hem… Okay, which firmware and which type of Headset are you using? And, how does the delay appear, I mean how do you reproduce it?
10.05.800 and 11.01.110 , Jabra Link 360. its like perfect on the Thin client doing test sound. when you are in Xendesktop session it takes about a second or a second and a half to make a sound if you do something like sound related. i found the setting in pulseaudio to turn off idle mode this helps but drains the headset big time. its like the delay between playing sound to kick the headset back into action then play
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Delay when playing sound on USB Bluetooth headsets running on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- Citrix Optimized Teams user’s call crash when attempting to share screen on IGEL OS