Hi, we have DELL AIO 7480 devices which we would like to use with IGEL OS 11.xx. The firmware has no network card driver for Intel(R) Ethernet Connection I219-LM. At the moment we have 40 devices which should be rollout and until end of year 110 devices.
Did someone know when the I219-LM chip driver is implemented? We don’t want to install another OS on it and WLAN is not available.
Hi, which Firmware is installed exactly? Is there a reason why you can’t update?
Hi, we checked it with latest 11.04.240 and before. But driver isn’t included. With older DELL AIO it works, but they another NIC card. DELL changed the NIC.
This devices are pretty new right? I would like to have you checked if there is bios update on your side, and I will send you a Testversion with a newer kernel (with new drive support) that you might test against your hardware.
Thanks, I’ll test and let you know.
Hi, the network card Intel I219-LM has been successfully detected and is working. Thank you very much.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘DELL AIO 7480 – no network card driver for Intel(R) Ethernet Connection I219-LM?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive