Hello, i have try new Dell Latitude 5400 and sometimes the system IGEL don’t starts – get stuck on IGEL Workspace logo. If i restart the computer sometimes boot is ok. i have tested on three different new computers (same model) and have the same issue. Firmware 11.04.130 (the last) Maybe problem with harddrive drivers ? In this machine i have SSD M.2 PCIe NVMe 256GB
Try Verbose boot to see where it is hanging. Does it always hang in the same place?
yes always at the same place. I did not know this option, I will try, thank you for your help
Hello Jonathan, also, please check if secure boot is enabled in the bios, if it is try disabling it and testing again
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Dell Latitude 5400 gets stuck on IGEL Workspace logo on IGEL OS’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”