Hello, i have try new Dell Latitude 5400 and sometimes the system IGEL don’t starts – get stuck on IGEL Workspace logo. If i restart the computer sometimes boot is ok. i have tested on three different new computers (same model) and have the same issue. Firmware 11.04.130 (the last) Maybe problem with harddrive drivers ? In this machine i have SSD M.2 PCIe NVMe 256GB
Try Verbose boot to see where it is hanging. Does it always hang in the same place?
yes always at the same place. I did not know this option, I will try, thank you for your help
Hello Jonathan, also, please check if secure boot is enabled in the bios, if it is try disabling it and testing again
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Dell Latitude 5400 gets stuck on IGEL Workspace logo on IGEL OS’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?