Hi, I ́ve got some older Dell Latitude E5520 running with udpocket. For internal testing I updated one stick to 11.04.121 and after reboot the networking isn ́t working anymore, no link, no blinkin led nothing 😞.
With 11.03.580 all is ok. So it seems I have to stay for this hardware on the “older” version. the udpocket stick with 11.04.121 works on some old HP-PC without problems.
Only to keep you guys informed.
I’m having the same problem with 11.04.100 and some Lenovo mini PCs we are using with UDP. I was able to get the network to work again by going to setup, network, LAN Interfaces, Interface 1 and then changing the network link type from auto sense to 1000 Mbps Full Duplex (or whatever speed your network/network card is) then it worked like normal again.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Dell Latitude E5520 running IGEL UD Pocket, networking stopped working’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?