Hi, I ́ve got some older Dell Latitude E5520 running with udpocket. For internal testing I updated one stick to 11.04.121 and after reboot the networking isn ́t working anymore, no link, no blinkin led nothing 😞.
With 11.03.580 all is ok. So it seems I have to stay for this hardware on the “older” version. the udpocket stick with 11.04.121 works on some old HP-PC without problems.
Only to keep you guys informed.
I’m having the same problem with 11.04.100 and some Lenovo mini PCs we are using with UDP. I was able to get the network to work again by going to setup, network, LAN Interfaces, Interface 1 and then changing the network link type from auto sense to 1000 Mbps Full Duplex (or whatever speed your network/network card is) then it worked like normal again.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Dell Latitude E5520 running IGEL UD Pocket, networking stopped working’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- Citrix Optimized Teams user’s call crash when attempting to share screen on IGEL OS