I am seeing an issue where devices show up in the UMS console as RED or Offline, however these devices are running just fine and are able to be Shadowed. Does anyone know what causes this? I am running UMS v6.01.110
have you checked if a firewall is blocking ports? see kb.igel.com/endpointmgmt-6.01/en/ums-communication-ports-10324335.html for the various communication ports
Thanks I will check on this
In addition: Or checking if the response time under: UMS Administration, Server Network Settings, Online check parameters meets the milliseconds you need.
That did it…Thanks
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Devices show up in the UMS console as RED or Offline when I know they are not’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS