I am seeing an issue where devices show up in the UMS console as RED or Offline, however these devices are running just fine and are able to be Shadowed. Does anyone know what causes this? I am running UMS v6.01.110
have you checked if a firewall is blocking ports? see kb.igel.com/endpointmgmt-6.01/en/ums-communication-ports-10324335.html for the various communication ports
Thanks I will check on this
In addition: Or checking if the response time under: UMS Administration, Server Network Settings, Online check parameters meets the milliseconds you need.
That did it…Thanks
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Devices show up in the UMS console as RED or Offline when I know they are not’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to downgrade IGEL OS versions?